Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello...

I'm going to begin a blog for my photography, writing, and other extra things to share who I am. I am interested in many forms of art so I will have a variety of posts. I thought that I'd share my goals for this blog so those of you who choose to follow my journey through my adolescent years can keep me accountable.

1. Post at least twice a week.
2. Develop relationships with people that share interests and passions with me.
3. Stay motivated to make art.

Those three things appear deceivingly simple, but I have an issue with procrastination and communicating skills. It will be hard, not impossible though. I will stay devoted to this blog and more importantly, the people connected to it and my art. Stay tuned for more posts and check out my social networks as well.
Instagram

-Have a wonderful day.
Sierra Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment