Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Nightgown Photoshoot

April 19, 2014

Several months ago, I purchased this gorgeous nightgown at a vintage market in my town. I was so excited to use it in my photography, and I finally had the opportunity to. It was more of a practice, and I only got a few shots that I really liked. I'm creating a concept that involves the nightgown at this moment, so I'll plan another photo shoot with more detail and better execution. I apologize for the first couple that are a bit creepy. I went inside to grab my tripod, and when I returned Sloane was hiding around the corner like this. Inevitably, I had to take photos of her posing like that. We also got three new baby chicks, whom you will see in the photos. They're so fragile and adorable.












Have a wonderful day.
-Sierra Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment