Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer Goals 2014

Yesterday was fortunately my last day at VCS ever. Next year, I won't be returning as a student of VCS but as a student at Buckingham Charter School. It's exciting to imagine myself anywhere other than VCS because I've been growing up with the same people my whole life. It will be quite an adventure for me, but I want to make the summer between that transition the best it can possibly be. I will meet new people through my newly organized photography club and possible instameets while also connecting even more deeply with the beloved friends I have now. To ensure that I don't just end up lying around my house all summer, I've created a list (oh me and my never ending lists) of goals to complete over the summer. 

1. Stand up while surfing. 
2. Swim laps twice per week.
3. Go on two bike rides per week. 
4. Write at least three short stories. 
5. Complete at least one short film.
6. Switch to all-natural beauty products. 
7. Complete at least five planned photo shoots.
8. Host at least ten photography meet-ups (five local and five travel). 
9. Write about the adventures I have on my blog and in my scrapbook.
10. Learn to enjoy the company of others without the distraction of my camera.

As you can see, I have a variety of interests that I want to pursue this summer, and I am fully expectant of myself to accomplish all of them because I feel passionate about these activities. Please stay tuned for my physical activity, my attempted short film, and photo shoots that I'm super excited about (including a nymph shoot and a 1950's shoot). 

-Have a wonderful day
Sierra Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment