Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Inspiration

It's amazing what my mom has done for me, and I'm reminded of that everyday. She cares for me, gives me advice, makes me laugh, and encourages me. She's the one that pushes me through the day, constantly giving me hope. Not only that, but she inspires me with the amazing work she's done. She started photography as just a way to have pictures of her children. That's all she says she does, but it means so much more to me than she'll ever know. She captured the emotion and events of my childhood perfectly and so beautifully; I will treasure that forever. I aspire to be as good as my mom some day. Her old film Nikon N75 sits on a shelf in my room, encouraging me every time I glance at it to keep trying. I'm so excited to use it and attempt to take amazing photos like her. Well I'll just show you.















See what I mean?

-Have a wonderful day
Sierra Joy








No comments:

Post a Comment