Saturday, March 1, 2014

Summer Dreams

There are sun-kissed children racing down the shore with bleach blonde hair flowing behind them. Their bottoms are covered in sand, and they chase the waves until the clear water threatens to nip their toes. These are the memories I've collected from summertime. I reflect on them as I flip through my family's precious scrapbooks. It's not even spring yet, and I'm already yearning for summer days on the beach. I miss the outings I used to experience as a child, but as the days transition from rainy to sunny, I'm hoping to explore more and enjoy the people in my life. My trusty camera by my side to capture every moment of it. I aspire to take photographs like the ones my mom used to take with her old film camera, a Nikon N75. 











 


-Have a wonderful day
Sierra Joy







No comments:

Post a Comment